These will include but will not be limited to:
- Petitions door-to-door: to show significant level support by the citizens of Flamborough.
- Yellow ribbon campaign: as a very visual reminder to both media and politicians of the level of support for the de-amalgamation campaign.
- Investigation of opportunities to proceed with legal actions: to identify precedents and legal cases through which the Free Flamborough Campaign may initiate proceedings in law to realise their democratic rights when the political process has failed them.
- Political lobbyists: to gain access to the key decision makers makes and arbitrators of actions which may bring about de-amalgamation.
- Establish a coalition with the regions of Ancaster, Dundas, Stoney Creek and Glanbrook: as the municipalities amalgamated at the same time we share a common cause and through strength in numbers that we hope to convey a real message to the political parties that this is an issue that cannot be ignored.
- Request for a binding referendum
- Free Flamborough web site
- Research on fiscal issues and Press releases
- Letter writing campaigns to MPPs
- Newspaper advertising
- All party election forums
- Liaise with other interested citizens groups and business forums